Thank you for your choosing the Kiltimagh Park Hotel for your upcoming stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you & we hope you enjoy your stay. Our team is working hard to create a safe environment for our customers & Staff. Hygiene standards is of the upmost importance to us here. All members of our team have received extensive training in hygiene standard, Covid 19 Protocols & have completed the Covid 19 safety charter.
With that in mind, please note all government guidelines are fully adhered to
For the safety of your fellow guests and our team, please amend or cancel your reservation if you are:
· - Displaying any symptoms of Covid 19
· - You have been confirmed covid 19 positive or if you have been advised to self-isolate
· - If you are a close contact to a confirmed case in the last 14 days
As of December 7th 2021, please note the following government guidelines
· - You are NOT required to have a Covid 19 Vaccine pass to stay in the hotel, HOWEVER it is required to access all dining areas of the hotel including breakfast. We would encourage guests to present this on check in to avoid having to show it on every entry to the dining & bar area.
· -We provide Table service only. We ask all guests not to queue at the bar counter.
· -Your mask must be worn at all times throughout the hotel unless seated at your table
· -A Maximum of 6 guests per table is permitted (up to 15 allowed if the additional are aged 12 and younger)
· -The Café Bar will close as 12am
· -As we are operating at a reduced capacity, dinner reservations are strongly advisable prior to your arrival
Hand sanitising stations are located throughout the hotel and are located on all tables in our café bar & bistro. If you have any queries prior to your arrival, please do not hesitate in contacting us directly on 094 9374922