Our Commitment to You
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for Spring 2021. We appreciate that you may have heightened hygiene concerns regarding your stay, and trust in cleanliness standards will be critical to you in choosing to stay with us
With that in mind we have put together this information, to ensure you that focus on the highest standards of cleanliness and social distancing throughout our property to ensure safety, for our team and our guests is our highest priority
Prior to your Arrival
· Hand Sanitizing stations have been installed around the hotels, including all entry/exit points.
· All of our staff have completed a comprehensive training in Hygiene, and best practices regarding coronavirus prior to returning to work.
· We have signage around our hotel to gently remind guests to keep practising social distancing.
· A pre arrival Check-in is available to you before arrival, with a dedicated area in reception to pick up keys to avoid queues.
· Unfortunately we can no longer accept pets.
Check In and Out
· A couple of days before arrival a member of our front office team will contact you to confirm your reservation and requirements. They will also take payment, and arrange an expected time of arrival for you. You can also book any dinner reservations required at this time
· If you have arranged a Checkin over the phone you will just have to pick you key up on arrival. A information sheet will be provided with your sanitised keys,QR codes for menus and guest information
· We have complimentary masks and gloves available on request from our reception desk.
· Check In will be from 4pm onwards and Check Out is 11.30am
· Please note on arrival you may be asked to complete a short health question to confirm you have no current symptoms and are travelling within the current Irish Guidelines
· All of our accommodation team have undergone retraining on the newest protocols we have received which are all in line with the HSE and Faillte Ireland guidelines.
· All accommodation staff wear PPE and change PPE Aprons and Gloves between each room cleaning & sanitization.
· All our accommodation team have undergone additional training with updated sanitization measures along with our already extensive cleaning schedule through our chemical providers Ecolab
· Our high standards of cleaning with continue with additional sanitization of all areas in the room paying additional attention to hotspots, such as door handles inside and outside of the room, light switches, telephone, remote controls and all surfaces.
· Each Room will be fully inspected after cleaning before sanitization and then sealed ready for your arrival.
· We have removed all Guest information, comment cards and brochures but these are available on request for you by dialing 0.
· We also request that you let us know if you would like your room to be serviced during your stay or if you would prefer us not to enter your room and just to leave additional towels, toiletries etc bagged and outside your door.
· Dining in the Hotel - Our Restaurant, Bistro and Bar have been arranged to meet social distancing requirements. Ongoing sanitization will take place in all public areas, with special attention given to the hotspot areas throughout the day
· A member of our team will meet you and seat you to your table.
· We currently will be serving our hot breakfast to your table with some additional continental offering also.
· Tea/Coffee & Toast and Orange Juice will also be served to your table.
Bistro & Bar
· Reservations are required for dining to allow us space to allocate tables adhering to social distancing
· You will be met on arrival and seated at your table. A sanitised menu will be given to you but if you prefer our menu is available on our website or a QR code has been provided on check in.
· Your food and drinks order will be taken and delivered to your table. Our service team will deliver all food and drinks on trays . Staff will be wearing face shields when it is not possible to keep their social distance.
· No access to the bar counter is available and all seats have been removed from this area.
· Please ask a member of our team if you require anything. Bills will be presented on request to your table and card payments are preferred if possible.
· No live music is currently allowed under the guidelines.
· Outside Dining is available.
We also ask if you could help us with meeting these requirements by the following measures:
· Observing social distancing with other guests and staff
· Children to be supervised at all times
· If you feel ill prior to your arrival please cancel your reservation
· Please use the sanitization stations on arrival and during your stay.
· Your patience is very much appreciated at this time while we are getting used to our ‘New Normal’.
Thank you for your custom, and we look forward to welcoming you to our Hotel.